terrorism in New Zealand - islamic or not - cui bono? war is terrorism - who profits from insecurity, hatred and fear?
the question needs to be: who profits from insecurity, hatred and fear?
- the industrial military complex
- weapons industry promising security with the latest weapons, while selling them also to all sides of a conflict for maximum profit
- Surveillance Agencies
Who/What creates terrorists/fanatics?
- causes fear, hate, refugees
- fear and hate are also caused by the media / propaganda institutions, transmitting it, transporting it, increasing it, blowing it out of proportion
- unemployment, poverty, misery, meaningless lifes that can be blamed on others
- a lot of Afghan terrorists literately have nothing to lose because they are poor and without a perspective in life
- fanaticism, ideologies promising “quick solutions” and blame the others
- Trump loves to blame everyone else but himself
There you have it.
Another breed of more than brutal fanaticism.
He shoots at unarmed women then drives over them in his car.
This is not heroic this is the worst beast mankind can be.
Another major catastrophe that all the “defense” and “security” billions for secret agencies “did not see coming” – seriously?
Or simply ignored it – because it fits their agenda.
Fear of terrorism means more governmental budget for surveillance and intelligence services such as CIA, NSA, GCHQ, Mi6, Mi5, NZSIS
– you name it.
Well done Mr Bannon – well done Mr Trump – i really do no get how this “helps” the world – of course we need an alternative to the current gridlock of lobby money driven democracy corruption.
I even think maybe the US is too big for democracy to work properly – look at Switzerland and Iceland – it works well there, but most western countries are too big for democracy to function properly.Greece – the country where democracy was invented – nowadays measures only 10 million people.
Mr Bannon and Mr Trump just want to destroy – they are not a true alternative.
Black got fooled once more and voted for the wrong guy.
Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro Meets With Donald Trump to Consolidate Their Far-Right Alliance
‘There is perhaps no foreign leader more in tune with Donald Trump than Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro.
Both men are unscripted, uninformed, and unburdened by the truth; they’ve whipped up devoted mass followings by breaking with conventions and using direct, simple language to preach a message
, hatred, victimhood, right-wing culture war, anti-science, and “anti-globalism.”‘ (src: theintercept.com
great – i wonder when Trump will comes to Germany to meet NPD, AfD and other Nazis.
Trump is a “a symbol of renewed white identity”
‘US President Donald Trump, who was referred to as “a symbol of renewed white identity” in the suspected attacker’s manifesto, described the tragedy as a “horrible massacre” and expressed solidarity with New Zealand, while simultaneously downplaying the threat of rising white nationalism
around the world.’ (src: dw.com
The Christians vs Moslem conflict – cui bono? Who profits?
You tell me! I am not!
into the conflict between “Christians” “The West” and “Moslems” “Middle East” was of course 9-11.
Until today Saudi Arabia’s involvement was never a major topic, because after all, they are loyal US-friends and have secret deals for weapons, protection.
At the same time they are used for the dirty work and bomb Yemen.
All hijackers of 9-11 were Saudis, not Afghans!Bin Laden
, Saudi Arabia
) himself was a Saudi.
But completely out of logic – who/what countries have been attacked/bombed by “the West”?
By Bush’s USA further increasing the floods of refugees?Bush’s “Coalition of the killing”
(full list of countries [url=https://web.archive.org/web/20030407164355/http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/03/print/20030321-4.html
]here[/url], this site studies it in detail
) after 2001-09-11 attacked:
- 2001: Afghanistan until today (not Saudi Arabia)
- 2003: Iraq (also not Saudi Arabia)
- 2011: Syria until today (also not Saudi Arabia, caused major flood of refugees to Europe)
- 2012: Mali until today (Tuareg Revolution in Africa, Africa is not Saudi Arabia)
- 2011: Libya (also not Saudi Arabia, caused major flood of refugees to Europe)
- 2015: Yemen until today
- and further escalations planned by the Pentagon:
(today is 2019-03)
Does the US-BigOil-Dollar-imperialistic Empire have to end before this Ends?
Or will it even survive the collapse of the US-Dollar?
BOMBS DON’T DISTINGUISH BETWEEN COMBATANT AND CIVILIAN! (CHILDREN, WOMEN, ELDERLY)
WAR IS TERRORISM!
If you stop wars you stop terrorism!
“Terrorism is the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.” – US Federal Bureau of Investigation
When Bush meant “war on terror” he meant “more terror through wars”
Capitalism loves wars:
Originally posted at: https://altcoopsys.org/2019/03/15/terrorism-in-new-zealand-islamic-or-not-cui-bono-war-is-terrorism-who-profits-from-insecurity-hatred-and-fear/