These are the security measures taken in Italy these days, some things you can do to protect yourself hoping that all nations take the necessary security measures, in China the coronavirus is starting to slow down, we hope that the situation can return to normal in the minor possible time.
WHAT TO DO UNTIL APRIL 3
What distance should I keep from other people?
- At least a meter
If I have a fever?
- Above 37.5 ° C, call the general practitioner, staying at home and DO NOT go to the emergency room.
Can I go to other municipalities?
- Absolutely NO, except in situations of necessity.
Can I move for health reasons?
- Yes, always.
Can I move for work? Also in another municipality?
- Yes, travel for business reasons is allowed.
- When traveling for work, in the Red provincial area, between different Municipalities, it is good to have self-certification with you (which certifies the reason for the move)
I'm out of the Red / Orange areas, can I come back?
- Yes, returns to your home are allowed
Who should absolutely stay at home?
- Older people and people with immunodepressed or pathological conditions
Will masses and other religious services take place?
Can bars, ice cream parlors, restaurants remain open?
- Yes, from 6:00 to 18:00 respecting the distance of one meter between the customers
Medium and large sales areas?
- Closed on holidays and on holidays, except food
Pharmacies and parapharmacies?
- Open normally
Kindergartens, schools, universities?
- Closed until April 3rd
Meetings, conferences, events, manifestations?
Pubs, cinemas, gyms, swimming pools, discos, museums, library?
- Almost all services are available online. Essential and urgent services are guaranteed
Can I do the shopping?
- Yes, one person per family
Can I go to eat with relatives?
- It is not a necessary move. The logic of the decree is to stay as much as possible in your own home to avoid spreading the infection
Can I go out for a walk with the children?
- Yes, in places where there is no gathering and always keeping the distances. It is not forbidden to go out, but it is always necessary to avoid the creation of gatherings (unfamiliar, that is, people who already live in the same house)
Can I go to assist my dear elderly who are not self-sufficient?
- This is a condition of necessity. But remember that the elderly are the people most at risk, so try to protect them from infection as much as possible
Can I go shopping in the village?
- Yes, it is possible, but traders are required to establish a maximum number of people who frequent the shop guaranteeing the distance of one meter from each other
- In any case, supermarkets and shopping centers are closed on Saturdays and Sundays
Can freight couriers circulate?
- Yes, they can move
LET US WELL