how to quickly fall asleep and take care of a good night's sleep?
Sleeping problems, especially with fast falling asleep, affect many people. Another heavy night makes us wonder if it's just problems with falling asleep or insomnia or other sleep disorders. A peaceful sleep is essential for maintaining health and comprehensive regeneration of the body and mind, and its lack can lead to death faster than lack of food. How to fall asleep quickly?
Before you start to worry that you have trouble sleeping, it is worth remembering that sleep is a very individual matter, and the demand for it may change with age. How to fall asleep quickly: there is no definite answer. Some people are able to fall asleep quickly and sleep 5 hours, others need half an hour of bed and 8 hours of sleep, and some even after 10 hours will wake up sleepy and irritated. What is the most important is the quality of sleep, which is crucial in the treatment of sleep disorders and insomnia. Read our guide: how to quickly fall asleep and what to do to have a good night's sleep.
How to care for the quality of sleep and how to quickly fall asleep?
1. First choose the right mattress that will ensure you a comfortable and peaceful sleep.
2. If you want to fall asleep quickly, take care of silence and peace - if you are bothered by noises, you can sometimes put on the ear stoppers (be careful, their systematic use may increase the risk of ear infections or hypersensitivity to noise).
3. Buy appropriate bedding and covers - made of "breathable" materials, which do not cause overheating or sweating. Your comfort in the bedroom is now a priority. Think about changing the color of the walls or furniture so that the bedroom makes a cozy impression encouraging you to rest.
Proven ways to get a good night's sleep
4. A peaceful sleep can disrupt the rtv equipment. Therefore, remove a computer, TV set and other electronic equipment from the bedroom. They affect the unfavorable ionization of the air. In addition, they can be associated, for example, with work, as well as mountains of un-pressed laundry or papers and books, which we must necessarily review. It certainly will not help you fall asleep quickly! A bedroom should be associated with sleep and relaxation, not with duties.
5. Take care of clean and fresh air in the bedroom. If you have windows of a newer generation, it is best to equip them with diffusers that provide adequate ventilation. At bedtime, ventilate the room. You can also install a good air conditioner that will keep the right temperature in the room while filtering the air.
6. Do not keep too many plants in the bedroom. The smell of some of them may affect you adversely, especially if you are allergic. It is a myth that plants improve the air quality in a room at night.
7. The temperature should be around 18-21 ° C in the bedroom.
8. You want to fall asleep quickly, do not take naps during the day.
9. Use a digestible diet, and eat the last meal no later than 2-3 hours before bedtime. For dinner, choose products containing tryptophan (fish, poultry, warm milk with a teaspoon of honey, a piece of dark chocolate).
10. Do not drink alcohol, coffee, strong tea and Coke before bedtime, and preferably all afternoon. Also limit the number of drinks drunk before bedtime so that the need to go to the bathroom did not turn out to be stronger than sleep.
11. In the afternoon, take a longer walk.
12. A restful sleep will also ensure a warm, relaxing bath with the addition of soothing and relaxing essential oils.
13. Go to bed at the same time.
14. if you want to fall asleep quickly, go to bed when you really want to sleep.
15. If you want to have a good night's sleep, do not watch suspenseful movies, horror movies, crime stories, etc.
16. If you wake up too early, do not get enough sleep. Lie down a little and unhurriedly get up.
17. Tired of insomnia? Think about whether you are experiencing severe stress lately. It is one of the most common causes of insomnia. It's worth taking care of learning the best ways to deal with stress. Herb teas, such as lemon balm or St. John's wort, may be helpful. Be sure to
Remember that sleep disorders can be a symptom of, for example, mental and psychosomatic disorders or melatonin deficiency. Therefore, if your sleep problems last long, do not delay your doctor's appointment.